Are you passionate about data? Ready for your next challenge? Come work with us! Available positions are listed below.
Partner Support Associate
Date Posted: July 5, 2019
Founded in 2013, Acorn Evaluation, Inc. partners with Early Head Start/Head Start (EHS/HS) grantees across the country to provide management consulting, training, and data analytics. We work together with EHS/HS senior leadership teams to ensure that programs are actively engaged in data-driven continuous quality improvement projects, thus supporting successful outcomes for children and families.
If you believe you have the work ethic, dedication, and professionalism to join our team, please apply by submitting resume, cover letter, and written responses to Application Questions to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The Product Support Associate is responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of a range of partner support solutions utilizing Tableau, PowerBI, R, SQL, and other software development tools. The Partner Support Associate works collaboratively with a team of Project Coordinators to ensure that Acorn Evaluation partners receive timely and accurate deliverables as required by specific projects.
Who You Are
- Passionate about building products that people can use to solve practical problems in the real world
- Familiar with how data can be used to analyze social and organizational challenges
- Able to provide partners not what they want, but what they need
- Enjoy identifying, analyzing, and resolving complicated problems
- Tolerant of stress, uncertainty, and ambiguity
What You Must Have
- Experience with the use of analytical tools to inform data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Capacity to work independently to complete project tasks
- Organizational skills and ability to adapt to a fast-changing, start-up environment
- Willingness to acquire new skills as required
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook
What We’d Like You to Have
- Experience with some (or all) of the following software and programming languages: R, Tableau (including Tableau Server), PowerBI, SQL, and the Microsoft 365 environment
- Experience working with databases
- Experience working in a consulting role
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences (Appropriate experience will be considered in place of a degree)
- Experience in the fields of Education, Health, Social Work, or Program Evaluation
Please provide typed responses to questions.
- What personal and professional characteristics make you an excellent fit for this position?
- Describe a time that you used data to inform your decision-making.
- Describe your ideal employment situation. What type of environment do you work best in? What type of environment is most challenging for you to work in?
Acorn Evaluation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all persons without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identification, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.